Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 12 to 18, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 12: Robbers killed five in Onitsha North, Anambra.
- October 12: Robbers killed a policeman and four others in Ilorin East, Kwara.
- October 13: The Nigerian Air Force killed “scores” (estimated at forty) Boko Haram militants in Bama, Borno.
- October 13: Sectarian violence led to three deaths in Guri, Kirikasama, and Kiyawa LGAs in Jigawa.
- October 13–14: Four were killed in a cult clash in Etche, Rivers.
- October 14: Gunmen killed two and abducted three children in Kwali, FCT.
- October 14: Kidnappers abducted two children in Aniocha North, Delta.
- October 16: Gunmen killed one and abducted five in Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna.
- October 17: Gunmen kidnapped two in Abaji, FCT.
- October 17: Soldiers killed one bandit in Kajuru, Kaduna.
- October 18: The Nigerian Air Force killed “scores” (estimated at forty) Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.